Thursday, June 22, 2017

du'a

*Please take part in this Du'a & forward it to all Muslims and let everyone take part.*

Say ameen after each Dua:

_Ya Allah don't take my soul away until you are happy with
me,  ﺁﻣــــــــــﻴﻦ

_Ya Allah give me a death of a shaheed, ameen;

_Ya Allah grant me death while I'm in sujuud,  ﺁﻣــــــــــﻴﻦ

_Ya Allah let the last words of my life be the Shahadah ﺁﻣــــــــــﻴﻦ

_Ya Allah If I die in my sleep, let My heart beat with your Zikr,   ﺁﻣــــــــــﻴﻦ

_Oh Allah, the guider of the lost soul, forgive the entire
Muslim Ummah, ﺁﻣــــــــــﻴﻦ

_Ya Allah Forgive my Parents, my Family, my Muslim Friends,   ﺁﻣــــــــــﻴﻦ

_"Allahumma Ajirni Minan Naar, Wa As'alukal Jannat" ﺁﻣــــــــــﻴﻦ

_Ya Allah let all I've asked be equally granted to my parent
Ya Allah.  ﺁﻣﻴﻦ

***********
_If u choose toforward this message to our other muslim
brothers and sisters...*We pray to the Almighty Allah, that it
will In Sha Allah, be a Sadaqatul-Jaariya for you and me. And for all of us
ﺇﻧﺸﺎءﺍﻟﻠﻪ.  ﺁﻣــــــــــﻴﻦ

No comments:

Post a Comment